Welcome New Story Explorers!
Thank you for watching
An Enquiry into A New Story for Humanity:
Change the Story, Change the World
You are an integral part of a grassroots dialogue taking place all over the world, and the film is a snapshot of the thinking and consciousness needed to co-create a regenerative planet for our children and our children’s children. Whilst we all know that a film alone cannot change the world, the inspiration of visionaries and thought leaders, who are already engaged change makers, can compel us to take action in our own lives and communities. This experience also affirms that we are a huge family of change makers, each carrying a thread of the new story. What thread are you carrying? Do share your impressions of the film and any inspirations that arose as your personal call to action in service to a better world.
The New Story Hub website is a place for people from all over the world to meet, engage, collaborate, share information, continue the enquiry, dream, synergise and inspire each other to live a new story.
If you would like to join this wave of collaborative action to shift consciousness and build on the threads of a new story already being lived and experimented with, you are very welcome.
We invite you to take time to engage with the content on the site and let us know about your work in the world as a new story change maker.
Here are a few ways to engage:
- Join our live online learning journey Living the New Story Series 2: Cultivating Regenerative Societies – a follow on from our New Story Film
- Read our Blog and send us articles of your own for consideration
- Visit our Events page and add your own
- Check out our Projects page and add your own
- Explore our Resources section and add recommendations
- Find out how others are living their new story and add your own
- Host a screening of the New Story Film for your community or interest groups as a way to continue the new story enquiry.
We also invite you to stay in touch by signing up for periodic updates from Findhorn:
Blessings on you and on your work in the world. We are happy to get to know you, and to work collaboratively with you, as part of our global family of change makers!