While we are all more home-based to help contain the spread of COVID-19, it’s the perfect time to start or improve your garden and learn how to grow healthy food for free – for your household and to share with others.
Growing food for free in our gardens, streets and communities is so liberating – accessing an abundance of healthy natural food that is grown in ways that:
- support health and wellbeing
- support the regeneration of soil & habitats
- widen access to real food in times of need
- nurture positive community connection
- re-invigorate the local community economy.
Join Permaculturist Morag Gamble in this short video walkabout as she talks with the remarkable young gardening youtuber Huw Richards about how organic and permaculture gardening can be your life and livelihood.
For more tips and inspiration visit: https://ourpermaculturelife.com/start-a-garden-and-grow-food-for-free-with-morag-gamble-and-huw-richards/