This 33-minute video interview features Raj Thamotheram, Founder and Chair of Preventable Surprises, a London based ‘think-do’ tank that seeks to drive behaviour change within the investment sector. Raj shares about:
- climate consciousness within the finance and investment sectors, showing the force behind sustainability shouldn’t just be about the energy industry;
- how governmental policy and finance can be the levers to positive climate action but also why enough is not being done yet;
- leadership within the business world and how people do not have to be part of a senior management team or directorship to instigate positive change;
- which companies and industries are doing the right thing;
- helpful advice for becoming a positive maverick in the workplace; and
- coping with the burden of the crisis and where we should be applying pressure to have the most impact.